- Fix: The procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located. If the issue is with your Computer or a Laptop you should try using Restoro which can scan the repositories and replace corrupt and missing files. This works in most cases, where the issue is originated due to a system corruption.
- Im getting the error: 'the procedure entry point uplayr1.uplayachearnachievement could not be located in the dynamic link library uplayr1loader.dll' when i run the game. Ive read many comments on how to fix it by disabling the anti virus or making exceptions on ur anti virus, but i have no anti virus installed on my computer.
- I'd like to affirm the UPlay solution. I received advice from Ubisoft on verifying my OS was up-to-date, as well as deleting and reinstalling various files. All of which was useless. Uninstalling UPlay completely, then reinstalling it fixed the problem and I was able to launch the corresponding game.
- Dunia Engine/Far Cry 2 Dynamic Link Library
The Procedure Entry Point Could Not Be Located In The Dynamic Link Library Uplay Also not sure if it installed correctly as it shows up like this in like DayZ or BF4 on Ultra. Select playback devices and see if a 16 inch card slot?
You are running: Windows XP
DLL file found in our DLL database.
The update date of the dll database: 09 Dec 2020
Click “Download Now” to get the PC tool that comes with the FC64.dll. The utility will automatically determine missing dlls and offer to install them automatically. Being an easy-to-use utility, it is is a great alternative to manual installation, which has been recognized by many computer experts and computer magazines. Limitations: trial version offers an unlimited number of scans, backup, restore of your windows registry for FREE. Full version must be purchased. It supports such operating systems as Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7 and Windows Vista (64/32 bit).
File Size: 3.04 MB, Download time: < 1 min. on DSL/ADSL/Cable
Since you decided to visit this page, chances are you’re either looking for fc64.dll file, or a way to fix the “fc64.dll is missing” error. Look through the information below, which explains how to resolve your issue. On this page, you can download the fc64.dll file as well.Popular dll files
- vcruntime140.dll - Microsoft® C Runtime Library
- msvcp140.dll - Microsoft® C Runtime Library
- d3dcompiler_43.dll - Direct3D HLSL Compiler
- xlive.dll - Games for Windows - LIVE DLL
- lame_enc.dll - MP3 Encoder.
- d3dx9_43.dll - Direct3D 9 Extensions
- binkw32.dll - RAD Video Tools
- msvcp120.dll - Microsoft® C Runtime Library
- msvcr110.dll - Microsoft® C Runtime Library
- x3daudio1_7.dll - 3D Audio Library
How To Fix Uplay Error
- ir41_32original.dll - Intel Indeo® Video 4.5
- msvcm90.dll - Microsoft® C Runtime Library
- comctl32.dll - Библиотека элементов управления взаимодействия с пользователем
- qedwipes.dll - DirectShow Editing SMPTE Wipes
- netsetupapi.dll - Network Configuration API
- slc.dll - Software Licensing Client Dll
- hp1006pp.dll - HP Printer Software Driver
- netmsg.dll - Net Messages DLL
- wlanmmhc.dll - Media Manager Helper Class
- tapiperf.dll - Microsoft® Windows(TM) Telephony Performance Monitor
When trying to run an executable within the debugger a message box is displayed containing the following error message:
How To Fix Entry Point Errors
The procedure entry point XXXX could not be located in the dynamic link library LLLL.dll
The entry point (‘XXXX’) and library (‘LLLL.dll’) may vary.
Uplay Error The Procedure Entry Point System
Causes and Remedies:
Uplay Pc Is Running Error
The library that is being used does not contain the entry point (i.e. procedure/function) needed. There are a number of possible causes for this:
- An old library is being used.
- If a newer version of the library is available then try that. It may be that a new procedure has been added to the library that was not available in the old.
- Check that the expected version of the library is in the path. It may be that there is an old version of the library in the path and that is being used instead of the expected one.
- Check the 'working directory' within the project settings.
- If this error is encountered after upgrading a library then consider reverting back to the old one. It may be that the new version no longer contains an entry point that the old one supported and which the application requires.
- It may be that one of the dlls other than the one specified is causing the problem.
Uplay Error The Procedure Entry Point
These notes have been tested with Windows NT4.
Uplay Error The Procedure Entry Point
About the author: Brian Cryer is a dedicated software developer and webmaster. For his day job he develops websites and desktop applications as well as providing IT services. He moonlights as a technical author and consultant.