|Main Site||Roscrea: Voices of the Deep|
Roscrea: Voices of the Deep is a project under the Beyond Skyrim banner which aims to recreate the island of Roscrea in the Fourth Era.
Adding new story to Skyrim means new writing and voice acting and those are hard things to get right—Enderal managed it, mostly, but it's a rare exception. Sea of Ghosts, gets around the. Located in The Rift, this watch tower is surrounded by a waterfall and is right next to a cliff overlooking most of The Rift, and even the Northeastern parts of Skyrim. You'll see the Sea of Ghosts. The Sea of Ghosts is the body of water which lies to the north and east of Skyrim. Roscrea: Voices of the Deep is a project under the Beyond Skyrim banner which aims to recreate the island of Roscrea in the Fourth Era. Journey north into the stormy embrace of the Sea of Ghosts to a land of untold treasure. A land once known only as a whisper. A land called Roscrea. Venture into the Sea of Ghosts Roscrea was an island first conquered by Emperor Uriel Septim V, three years after his ascension, according to lore. It’s since been annexed by the city of Solitude.
Journey north into the stormy embrace of the Sea of Ghosts to a land of untold treasure. A land once known only as a whisper. A land called Roscrea. Forget the ills of your past, and the judgements of people you will long to forget. Wipe the slate clean and see for yourself a world frozen in time. Make with haste fair traveller, for the winds of change wait for no soul.
Roscrea is a remote island in the far north in the Sea of Ghosts. Just south of frozen Atmora, Roscrea is home to native Roscreans and Imperial settlers.
The native population is believed to be proto-Nords who fled Atmora. They follow the old ways of totemic worship of animals, though most of the so-called animal cults have vanished from the island. Only the dominant Bear Cult remains, and occupy the city of Frulthuul.
The Empire first discovered Roscrea in 3E 12 by the Imperial Geographical Society. In 3E 371, the Empire sent an invasion force to Roscrea, forcefully establishing a colony to take advantage of the Mithril deposits on the island. After some bloody battles, a peace accord was signed. To this day, there is a small Imperial settlement at Crane Shore, where in addition to the miners and small services, you can find the presence of the East Empire Company.
- For gameplay information, please visit:
- - within the hole of the blind's temple, an orc warrior breathed her last.
- - after the Great Collapse of Winterhold, the fallen washed up while survivors crawled into nearby caves along the coast of the Sea of Ghosts.
- - even the ancients of the Voice welcome a warm mantle on their shoulders.
- - an unknown, unnamed traveler, honoured in the Pass.
- - his death may have been skeevers or suicide, but this poor farmer perhaps unknowingly had something of great worth.
- - flowing fresh water, the colour of a forest. An unwise place for a camp, it seems.
- - a gory seat, with vampires ready to prey on the unwary traveling from the south into Skyrim.
- - South of the Watch, and West of the Mill, a Nordic tomb contains something long-since abandoned.
- - Two great conflagrations, one north, one south. Something remains amongst the ash.
- Burnt wagons near Twilight Sepulchre and between Knifepoint Ridge and Bannermist Tower (confirmed)
- - Within the Temple of corruption, bringing the day to an end.
- - Beneath crossed swords of gold, something scurries.
- Lost Knife Hideout
- - if an orphan's tear were to travel south-east, the crumbling walls of a fort may welcome it.
- - draw a line between two towers; one a stone, the other of frost. There you will find a cave of the fallen.
- - a place of burial, where resides the Pale one. A fallen adventurer carried something ancient.
- - in a corner, the Dunmer lament the loss of their once-great Gnisis.
- Mara's Eye Pond
- - the resting place of a legend, with wings of crimson
- - west of an abandoned prison, north-west of the hideout of the misplaced blade, a tomb in danger of being defiled
- - within the temple of the man who ascended to become one of the Divines.