With Rajinikanth, Jyotika, Prabhu, Nayanthara. Creepy happenings in an abandoned mansion are attributed to the ghost of an ancient courtesan, back for revenge. Chandramukhi Tv Serial (TV Series 2007–2008) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Watch & Enjoy Chandramukhi Telugu Movie Scenes (720p) Starring Rajinikanth, Prabhu, Jyothika, Nayanatara, Nassar, Vadivelu, Screenplay - Direction P. (Redirected from Chandramukhi Chautala) F.I.R. Is an Indian television sitcom that aired from 31 July 2006 to 23 January 2015, on SAB TV. The show was produced by Edit 2 Productions. It was nominated for the Best Sitcom category at the Indian Telly Awards in 2009.
|Written by||Emraan, Amit Aryan|
|Directed by||Shashank Bali|
|Theme music composer||Gaurav Vaswani|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of episodes||1,323|
|Executive producer||Sayed Khan Ahemad|
|Producers||Benaifer Kohli |
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Production company||Edit 2 Productions|
|Original network||SAB TV|
|Original release||31 July 2006 –|
23 January 2015
F.I.R. is an Indian television sitcom that aired from 31 July 2006 to 23 January 2015, on SAB TV. The show was produced by Edit 2 Productions . It was nominated for the Best Sitcom category at the Indian Telly Awards in 2009.The sitcom was set in a police station.
F.I.R. is an acronym for First Information Report that the Indian police prepares for each case to be investigated.
F.I.R. is a situational comedy serial centered on a Haryanvi female police officer named Chandramukhi Chautala and her three subordinates, Head Constable Gopinath Gandothra, Constable Mulayam Singh Gulgule and Constable Billu, who later joined the Chowki. The show depicted their lives as they try to solve every case which comes to their police station Imaan Chowki, Ravanpur.
New cases come to the police station in every episode. An individual or a group come with a complaint or a problem. The problem generally has nothing to do with police. It may be a case of love, divorce, snoring, or bad cooking. Chandramukhi Chautala and her constables solve the case successfully though the case has nothing to do with their official duties as police officers.
The show also had some love angles of Chandramukhi Chautala with the Chief Inspectors (with one at a time) of Imaan Chowki. First was Hanuman Prasad Pandey which was one-sided from Chandramukhi, second was Raj Aaryan which was one-sided from Raj, and third was Bajrang Pandey, both he and Chandramukhi love each other but Bajrang fears to admit his love.
Gopi dreams of Chandramukhi's departure from the police station after 20 years and her daughter Jwalamukhi Chautala is assigned as the new inspector which revealed that Chandramukhi and Hanuman Pandey got married which lasted for about 70 episodes.
However, after the new normals, few more Chandramukhi's love angles with Chief Inspectors were resumed as before, first with Bhola Pandit and then her old love Bajrang Pandey were shown.
- Kavita Kaushik as Inspector Chandramukhi Chautala (2006-2015)
- Shiv Panditt as Chief Inspector Hanuman Prasad Pandey aka Makkhan Singh (2006-2008)
- Ali Asgar as Senior Inspector Raj Aaryan (2009–2011)
- Aamir Ali as Chief Inspector Bajrang Pandey (2011-2015)
- Vipul Roy as Senior Inspector Bhola Pandit (2013–2014)
- Gopi Bhalla as Head Constable Gopinath Gandotra (2006-2015)
- Kiku Sharda as Constable Mulayam Singh Gulgule (2006-2015)
- Divyaalakshmi as sub inspector Jokila Shah(Joki)
- Sandeep Anand as Constable Billu (Also as a victim and a villain in older episodes)
- Garima Ajmani as Kokila 'Koki' Shah
- Suresh Chatwal as Commissioner Suraj Agnihotri
- Daya Shankar Pandey as TV reporter for kab tak (initial episodes)
- Sapna Sikarwar as Victim's relative (Various characters)
- Shekhar Shukla as Victim (Various characters)
- Manju Brijnandan Sharma as Victim's relative (Various characters)
- Naveen Bawa as Villain (Various characters)
- Vaibhav Mathur as Victims (Various characters)
- Mahika Sharma as Victim
- Umesh Bajpai as Villain (Various characters)
- Yogesh Tripathi as Villain (Various characters)
- Deepesh Bhan as Villain (Various Characters)
- Bharti Singh as Superintendent Kamsin Aaha (2012)
- Anup Upadhyay as Various Characters
- Amit Bhatt as Various Characters
- Elena Lukienko as Various Characters
- Mohit Mattu as Constable Carryon Gandotra (2013)
- Nirmal Soni as Constable Malpua Gulgule (2013)
- Chitrashi Rawat as Inspector Jwalamukhi Chautala (2013)
- Dilip Joshi as various characters
- Tanmay Vekaria as various Characters (2008)
- Karan Grover as Karan
- Juhi Parmar as Meera Malhotra
- Rakesh Bedi as various characters
- Kamya Panjabi as Bhanu Mitra
- Zarina Wahab as bajrang pandey's mother
- Lappi Luthra (Gopi's Love Interest)
- Karishma Tanna as Neha
- Disha Vakani as Daya
- Divyanka Tripathi as Rashmi
The show took a 20-year leap on 16 March 2013, when Kavita Kaushik who played the lead role of Chandramukhi Chautala, departed from the show and Jwalamukhi Chautala (Chitrashi Rawat) was introduced as Chandramukhi's daughter, who reveals that Chandramukhi got married with Hanuman Prasad Pandey. This 20 year leap story wasn't much praised by fans and show started suffering losses, so within less than 4 months after the 20-year leap (approx. 70 episodes), the changes of 20-year leap were reverted on 8 July 2013 and the incidents which occurred in the 20-year leap were converted into constable Gopi's dream and the show then continued along with Chandramukhi Chautala's return. .
- ^'Popular Actor in a Comic Role (Female)'. indiantelevision.com. Archived from the original on 15 January 2016.
- ^'A space you must visit to experience an amusing and entertaining comedy'. sabtv.com.
- ^Chandramukhi encounters ghost. Times of India. 26 November 2014
- ^Chandramukhi Chautala’s F.I.R. completes 8 years on TV. Times of India. 1 August 2014.
- ^F.I.R: Wedding bells for Chandramukhi?. Times of India. 9 October 2014.
- ^FIR will see Inspector Chandramukhi Chautala in a bad mood?. Times of India. 31 August 2014.
- ^FIR: Chandramukhi Chautala turns traffic cop. Times of India. 6 June 2014
- ^Kavita Kaushik back on F.I.R.. NDTV India. 28 June 2013.
- ^Kavita Kaushik back as Chandramukhi Chautala on F.I.R.! - चंद्रमुखी चौटाला करेंगी 'FIR' में वापसी! - Amar Ujala. Amar Ujala. 2013.
Manjula Paritala is an Indian actress who mainly works in the Telugu and Kannada TV serials. She came into the limelight after playing the title role in the Telugu TV serial, “Chandramukhi.”
Manjula Paritala was born on Wednesday, 9 May 1990 (age 30 years; as in 2020) in Bengaluru. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. Manjula desired to become a bank manager since childhood. She completed her graduation in commerce. While Manjula was in college, one of her father’s friend (director) offered her a role in a Kannada TV serial. Subsequently, she played small roles in many Kannada TV serials.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Manjula’s father was a head constable and actor. Her mother is a homemaker. Manjula has two sisters. Her younger sister, Keerthi is also an actress.
Manjula Paritala with her father
Husband & Children
Manjula met Nirupam Paritala on the sets of her TV serial, “Chandramukhi.” The duo fell in love and tied the knot with each other. Together, they have a son, Akshaj (Ricky).
Manjula Paritala’s wedding picture
Manjula Paritala with her son
Chandramukhi Last Episode Cast
Manjula Paritala started her acting career in 2008 by playing small roles in Kannada TV serials. Subsequently, she bagged the title role in Telugu TV serial, “Chandramukhi.” She worked in the serial for five years until its final episode on 7 April 2013. Subsequently, she appeared in TV serials like “Kanchana Ganga,” “C Real Stars,” “Star Mahila,” “Ponnunjal,” and “Nandini.”
Manjula Paritala in Ponnunjal
In 2018, she played the role of ‘Nethra’ (negative lead) in the Telugu TV serial, “Perazhagi.”
A post shared by manjula paritala (@paritala_manjula) on
- Food: Dosa
Chandramukhi Last Episode Full
- Beverage: Coffee
- Travel Destination: Singapore
- Colour: White
- Her hobbies include listening to music, shopping, and travelling.
- Manjula is an avid dog lover and has a pet dog, Snoopy.
Manjula Paritala with her pet dog
- Manjula is fluent in Hindi, English, Telugu, and Kannada languages.